- This event has passed.
Repair Workshop: Bicycle
This workshop teaches the skills to repair a bicycle tyre puncture and what to do if the chain comes loose or falls off the gears. The workshop covers:
Puncture repair: learn how to correctly remove the wheel from the bike, access the tube, identify the puncture, repair and replace the tyre – and more!
Replace loose or fallen chain: find out what to do if the chain comes loose/fall off the gears, identify cause and place of derailment, how to replace one the sprockets and how to look after your chain.
Learn from bike repair experts so that you can keep your bicycle ride ready!
Note: You are welcome to bring along your own bike but it is not required to take part in the workshop.
Tour Terms and Conditions
By registering for our free workshop, you understand and agree to the following:
- Parents or carers are required to remain with attendees under 16 years of age for the period of the workshop
- Appropriate clothing and closed in footwear is required
- Adequate sun protection such as a hat and sunscreen, and insect protection is recommended
- While onsite workshop venue, you must stay with the workshop facilitator or other designated Port Macquarie-Hastings Council staff member at all times and follow guidelines provided.
- Port Macquarie-Hastings Council reserves the right to:
– cancel a workshop. If this is necessary, we will do all that is reasonable to provide as much notice as possible
– ask individuals or groups to leave the site immediately if any action or behaviour is deemed unsafe
Supported with funding from